- “Tina was an outstanding speaker at our annual Women’s Leadership Breakfast. Our evaluations from the event were exceptional, and I continue to hear from people who were there how much they appreciated Tina’s words. We’re so happy to have had her with us.…”
- ““I can’t tell you how many people from our group made a point of going out of their way to say how much they enjoyed and appreciated your presentation and our time with you. A bunch even felt the program was specifically tailored for them.”…”
- “While we have known for some time that Tina is an engaging and uplifting presenter, her help at our most recent conference goes above and beyond all expectations. Having been a presenter at our conference for 260 Human Resources Professionals the year before, this year Tina was attending as a paying guest. When one of... Read more »…”
- “As part of our team building day, Tina did a workshop on Maximizing the 3-C’s: Communication, Collaboration and Connection. Everyone commented that they learned a bit more about themselves that they didn’t know before having this discussion. It was great to have the day to focus on communication and tying in Tina’s presentation added that... Read more »…”
- “Tina provided our group of volunteer coordinators from around the state of Wisconsin with the “success formula” of how we can increase our willpower to help set and achieve our goals. She explained that we need to understand our passions, make goals personal, and celebrate our small accomplishments along the way. In life, we need... Read more »…”
- “Tina was very easy to work with – professional and very nice. Her presentation at our Health and Wellness event was truly wonderful – the content, slides, and mini exercises all worked so well together. We received numerous positive comments from attendees.…”
- “Thank you for your time, facilitation and expertise at our retreat last Friday. We have received such positive feedback and have already noticed a difference in implementing our newfound knowledge with having a better understanding of one another.…”
- ““Loved the concrete tips she gave for positivity! I will definitely use!” “I gained some actual strategies for enhancing positivity. So many times I hear this positivity message but do not learn any strategies for change.” “I really liked learning about the science. The ideas to create positive moments were great!” “I liked everything! The... Read more »…”
- “I just wanted to take a moment to say thank you for giving the Sauk Prairie Chamber your time last week. I have heard nothing but RAVE reviews about you, your topic and presentation style. Five stars!…”
- “Thank you Tina for your presentation! It became very evident that you had carefully listened during our pre-conference discussions about the challenges and concerns we face as an organization working through a reorganization process. During challenging and stressful times, I believe the opportunity to come together and have an opportunity to learn more about what... Read more »…”
Tina’s engaging and interactive programs teach people easy-to-apply strategies that will decrease stress, improve relationships, and increase performance
THE POSITIVE EDGE STORE
Tina's new book was released August 1st, 2017!!
*Sharpen Your Positive Edge*
Also check out the other products that will reinforce her positive message.
Do you wish your people spent less time feeling overwhelmed and more time at their best? Are they struggling with change? How about communicating and connecting more effectively with customers and each other? Tina has dedicated her career to helping individuals and companies increase their positivity. Just a simple shift in focus changes our entire experience, whether it’s with a major transition, our work, or our colleagues and customers.
Tina’s programs help improve:
- Customer relationships
Contact Tina today and get The Positive Edge, 608 448-3576
Some of Tina’s clients include –