- “While we have known for some time that Tina is an engaging and uplifting presenter, her help at our most recent conference goes above and beyond all expectations. Having been a presenter at our conference for 260 Human Resources Professionals the year before, this year Tina was attending as a paying guest. When one of... Read more »…”
- “As part of our team building day, Tina did a workshop on Maximizing the 3-C’s: Communication, Collaboration and Connection. Everyone commented that they learned a bit more about themselves that they didn’t know before having this discussion. It was great to have the day to focus on communication and tying in Tina’s presentation added that... Read more »…”
- “Tina provided our group of volunteer coordinators from around the state of Wisconsin with the “success formula” of how we can increase our willpower to help set and achieve our goals. She explained that we need to understand our passions, make goals personal, and celebrate our small accomplishments along the way. In life, we need... Read more »…”
- “Tina was very easy to work with – professional and very nice. Her presentation at our Health and Wellness event was truly wonderful – the content, slides, and mini exercises all worked so well together. We received numerous positive comments from attendees.…”
- “Thank you for your time, facilitation and expertise at our retreat last Friday. We have received such positive feedback and have already noticed a difference in implementing our newfound knowledge with having a better understanding of one another.…”
- ““Loved the concrete tips she gave for positivity! I will definitely use!” “I gained some actual strategies for enhancing positivity. So many times I hear this positivity message but do not learn any strategies for change.” “I really liked learning about the science. The ideas to create positive moments were great!” “I liked everything! The... Read more »…”
- “I just wanted to take a moment to say thank you for giving the Sauk Prairie Chamber your time last week. I have heard nothing but RAVE reviews about you, your topic and presentation style. Five stars!…”
- “Thank you Tina for your presentation! It became very evident that you had carefully listened during our pre-conference discussions about the challenges and concerns we face as an organization working through a reorganization process. During challenging and stressful times, I believe the opportunity to come together and have an opportunity to learn more about what... Read more »…”
- “The time you spent with us presenting the DiSC workshop was great. Our team really enjoyed better understanding our own and others’ personalities and work styles. Little pieces like how to work best with each other and what style we are have come up in conversation on numerous occasions since. Our team thrives off the... Read more »…”
- ““Although very few of them had an understanding of what this presentation would hold prior to our National Sales Meeting, our team overwhelmingly chose Tina’s presentation on DiSC personalities as a highlight of the 2-day event. Although Tina focused on understanding different personalities in regards to clients, many of them commented on how the information... Read more »…”
Tina will entertain and engage while sharing simple but powerful science-based strategies to be more collaborative, motivated, and resilient.
THE POSITIVE EDGE STORE
Check out our CDs, DVDs, books, and magnets. Great ways to remember and share messages to boost our positivity.View Products
Do you wish your people spent less time feeling overwhelmed and more time at their best? Are they struggling with change? How about communicating and connecting more effectively with customers and each other? With an engaging and interactive style, Tina translates the fascinating research about how the natural negative bias of our survival instincts get in the way of our success. People leave with simple but powerful science-based strategies they can implement immediately to shift the way they think about their jobs, colleagues, and customers.
The result? More resilience, less stress, improved relationships at work and at home, and increased POSITIVE performance.
— Call Tina today, 608 448-3576.