- Tips for Shifting Employees into Positive Gear
- A Dozen Ways to Improve Trust in the Workplace
- Creating a Positive Performance Culture
- Who’s to Blame for Poor Employee Performance?
- Why You Want Teams to Disagree
- Rich Material – Life’s Opportunities to Learn and Grow
- Want to Be Happier at Work?
- Three Lessons I Learned from Getting Laid Off
- How Positivity Can Drive Your Career
- Positive Psychology Assessment Tools: 10+ Surveys, Measures and Questionnaires
My Favorite Positive Psychology Books
- The Happiness Advantage – Shawn Achor
- The How of Happiness – Sonja Lyubomirsky
- The Emotional Tool Kit – Darlene Mininni
- Spontaneous Happiness – Andrew Weil
- Search Inside Yourself – Chade-Meng Tan
- Happiness – Matthieu Ricard
- Train Your Mind Change Your Brain – Sharon Begley
- Flourish – Martin Seligman
- Happier – Tal Ben Shahar
- Positivity – Barbara Fredrickson
- Learned Optimism – Martin Seligman
See a great list of Positive Psychology related books here.
- www.happybrainscience.com – Offers ideas and resources to empower organizations and individuals to boost happiness at work and increase engagement,productivity, and creativity.
- www.hapacus.com – Be happier, live fuller, and work better with materials, certification, and corporate training from Hapacus.
- www.centerforpositive.com – Center for Positive Organizations at University of Michigan’s Ross School of Business
- www.apaexcellence.org – American Psychological Center for Organizational Excellence
- www.good.co – Offers information about creating a positive workplace including apps that create a self discovery platform to learn more about yourself, your colleagues and your workplace to understand how you fit.
- www.happify.com – Offers activities and games based on cutting-edge research by psychologists and neuroscientists from leading academic institutions
- www.authentichappiness.com – Positive Psychology Center at the University of Pennsylvania
- www.wholebeinginstitute.com – Educational organization committed to spreading ideas and practices that can help individuals and groups live life to its fullest—spiritually, physically, intellectually, relationally, and emotionally.
- www.greatergood.berkeley.edu – Berkeley’s Greater Good Science Center
- www.positivepsychologyprogram.com – Your One-Stop Positive Psychology Resource
- www.appreciativeinquiry.case.edu – Appreciative Inquiry Commons for Positive Change Research
- ippanetwork.org – International Positive Psychology Association
- wisebrain.org – Wellspring Institute for Neuroscience and Contemplative Wisdom
- investigatinghealthyminds.org – Center for Investigating Healthy Minds (CIHM) at the Waisman Center, University of Wisconsin-Madison
Please let me know about your favorite books or resources and I may add them here.