If your audience is looking for a speaker that will give them simple but POWERFUL tools they can start using right away to activate their positive potential, and are skeptical of the newest professional development fads, then Tina’s science-based, interactive, and engaging programs are for them.
Check out some of her most requested topics – and formulas for success – below.
Event planners, click here for Tina’s One Sheet, photos, testimonials and introduction.
Watch highlights of Tina sharing insights from Positive Psychology.
Many of Tina’s programs focus on The Path for PositivityTM
Popular Topics – programs are customized for the expectations and goals of the event
Teamwork and Relationships:
- Building Positive Connections (Understanding and appreciation our differences) – We don’t observe the world, we interpret it based on our own personal perspectives. Because we all have different life experiences and different personalities that shape our perspectives, this can make our interactions challenging. What’s more, our brains trigger a “threat” alert when we meet someone with different preferences than us. Understanding and reminding ourselves that these differences are not bad, but interesting, improves our ability to connect, collaborate, and communicate with the people around us. This program helps people understand their own personal perspective and how to identify and adapt to those of others.
Resilience During Change:
- Finding Sanity in Ambiguity and Uncertainty (Building resilience in times of transition) – It’s natural to worry about how upcoming changes in our organization will affect our work and lives. In fact, we’re wired to anticipate the worst possible outcome. Although this is an important part of our survival instinct, there are things we can do to shift our thinking and stay more positive. Instead of feeling anxious and stressed, we can get better at focusing on the opportunities that the change may bring. The result is a more enjoyable work experience, a smoother transition, and higher productivity.
- Winning the Mind Game of Sales (Using Science to Minimize Stress and Maximize Results) – We often hear that succeeding in sales is a numbers game, yet anyone in sales knows, it’s also a mind game. To provide the best customer experience, sales professionals need to bring a positive and optimistic attitude to their work everyday. In fact, studies show that positivity and optimism drive sales results. Yet constant rejection and challenging customers can drain their energy and motivation. The great news is that increasing our optimism is something that can be learned. That’s where this program’s simple but powerful, science-based strategies to build optimism and resilience can make all the difference.
- Solving the Mystery of Customer Quirks (Strategies for Building Better Customer Relationships) – Customers are seldom logical; instead they react and make decisions based on their emotions. That’s why building strong relationships with customers is key for successful Sales and Customer Service. Yet every customer is different and some can be downright irritating! This program is all about how to overcome these differences so we can relate to these people and connect at a deeper level by learning how our brains work in social situations and understanding personality styles based on Everything DiSC®.
- That’s NOT Fair! (Shifting Our Perspective) – It’s easy to focus on all the things we don’t like about our work (and life). In fact, our brains are wired to notice the negative way more than the positive. But studies show we don’t have to be victims to this strong negative bias. We can use simple but powerful strategies to help us shift our thoughts and get better at noticing the good things. This not only makes work more enjoyable, it improves our motivation, our ability to think clearly, and makes us nicer to work with. When it comes to our ability to influence our experience at work, the one thing we have the most control over is how we think. “When we change the way we look at things, the things we look at change” by Wayne Dyer.
- “That’s Not What I Said!” (Ditch the Drama and Streamline Real Company Communication) – Ever face the confusion and chaos caused by miscommunication in your organization? You’re not alone. Communication, especially in today’s 24/7, multi-generational workforce, is a critical component to building momentum, scaling productivity, and ensuring high performing teams. The trouble is, communication is much more than words. It’s what we hear and don’t hear. It’s interpretation and interaction. The key is to realize that it doesn’t matter what we say; it only matters what the other person thinks we meant.
- The Surprising Truth about Goals and Willpower (How Our Choices Set the Stage for Success or Failure) – Ever wonder why some people seem to score every goal they set and make it look easy? While others struggle to even get close? The surprising truth is that it doesn’t happen by accident. There really is a secret formula to choosing the right goals for you, engaging your willpower to work for you rather than against you, and setting yourself on the path for success. There really is a science behind creating the life you’ve always wanted. Fortunately, this program delivers the easy-to-implement formulas that can and will fuel your goals and ignite unlimited opportunities.
Contact Tina to discuss the expectations and goals of your event.