“Although very few of them had an understanding of what this presentation would hold prior to our National Sales Meeting, our team overwhelmingly chose Tina’s presentation on DiSC personalities as a highlight of the 2-day event. Although Tina focused on understanding different personalities in regards to clients, many of them commented on how the information was useful in workplace relationships and in their personal lives as well. Tina was professional and skilled at engaging the audience, and got our often reluctant group moving. I was particularly impressed at how well she was able to adapt her presentation to fit our company culture and professional field. We look forward to continuing to work with Tina to continue our staff development and build on the knowledge gained at our National Meeting throughout the year. Well done!” – Marci Birkes-Geffert, Training Specialist, Midwestern BioAg
Sign up to receive FREE weekly tips & get How Positivity Drives Your Career & 7 Ways to Get More Click Here!
- Finding Your Flow: Activities that bring satisfaction and focus
- What if Someone Finished It for You? Appreciating Struggle in Our Achievements
- I Was Enjoying a Beautiful Sunday Morning Until . . . Focusing on Fixing
- The Biggest Piece of Cake that Changed Her Life Forever- The Power of Words
- Do You Ever Get Triggered? Curiosity Can Help