The time you spent with us presenting the DiSC workshop was great. Our team really enjoyed better understanding our own and others’ personalities and work styles. Little pieces like how to work best with each other and what style we are have come up in conversation on numerous occasions since. Our team thrives off the discussion components you worked into the presentation. When we’re able to connect, and not just sit and listen, that’s where we gain the most. So it was great to work in the small groups and also have larger group conversations. I really believe it brought us a lot closer and those who missed out, well, missed out.
Sign up to receive FREE weekly tips & get How Positivity Drives Your Career & 7 Ways to Get More Click Here!
- Stressed at Work? Ditch the Drama Already
- Four Strategies to Help You Achieve Your Goals
- Changing Other People: Three Ways We Can Influence Others to Be More Positive
- Balancing Our Energies: Thinking about our four different types
- 4 Ways to Practice Positivity at Work: Guest blog from Happy Brain Science