Tina provided our group of volunteer coordinators from around the state of Wisconsin with the “success formula” of how we can increase our willpower to help set and achieve our goals. She explained that we need to understand our passions, make goals personal, and celebrate our small accomplishments along the way. In life, we need to anticipate obstacles, challenges, and plan ahead to understand that we can change overtime by altering our habits of thinking, acting, and responding to life’s many unknowns. We left with valuable information knowing that it is never too late to choose, change, or tweak a goal. Tina encouraged the group to take the first step by writing down our goals and telling others and you too will notice a change in your life. We enjoyed the helpful and interesting information we received which can be applied to both our professional and personal lives to be healthier, happier, and more productive individuals.
Sign up to receive FREE weekly tips & get How Positivity Drives Your Career & 7 Ways to Get More Click Here!
- Intention: The antidote for being a pinball in life.
- What Do You Want for Valentine’s Day? Using the 5 Love Languages as a Decoder
- Using Anticipation for More Happiness – Savoring future events feels good
- Pausing for a Moment of Gratitude – Besides feeling good, there are many benefits
- I’m Such a Dork! Sometimes I Can’t Believe the Stupid Things I Do