While we have known for some time that Tina is an engaging and uplifting presenter, her help at our most recent conference goes above and beyond all expectations. Having been a presenter at our conference for 260 Human Resources Professionals the year before, this year Tina was attending as a paying guest. When one of our speakers became ill and couldn’t present, we suddenly had a large gap in our schedule to fill. I immediately sought out Tina to ask if she could do a presentation later that day. Not only did Tina graciously oblige but she also sought out our keynote presenter to align her presentation with the key elements of the keynote! After a 20 minute conversation, Tina was able to customize her presentation to complement our theme for the day and deliver a highly rated program. Brilliant! Thank you Tina for being a great presenter and the extra effort you make for your clients!
Sign up to receive FREE weekly tips & get How Positivity Drives Your Career & 7 Ways to Get More Click Here!
- Intention: The antidote for being a pinball in life.
- What Do You Want for Valentine’s Day? Using the 5 Love Languages as a Decoder
- Using Anticipation for More Happiness – Savoring future events feels good
- Pausing for a Moment of Gratitude – Besides feeling good, there are many benefits
- I’m Such a Dork! Sometimes I Can’t Believe the Stupid Things I Do