Thank you Tina for your presentation! It became very evident that you had carefully listened during our pre-conference discussions about the challenges and concerns we face as an organization working through a reorganization process. During challenging and stressful times, I believe the opportunity to come together and have an opportunity to learn more about what we can and cannot control in our lives is a healthy opportunity. Survey results from attendees rated you exceptionally positive. Educators can be a challenging group to teach and engage, but you effectively reached the large group and successfully tied many of the concepts of the program into your final presentation. I appreciated your well prepared presentation and your ability to successfully engage the entire group. Thank you for being an important part of our program!
Sign up to receive FREE weekly tips & get How Positivity Drives Your Career & 7 Ways to Get More Click Here!
- Stressed at Work? Ditch the Drama Already
- Four Strategies to Help You Achieve Your Goals
- Changing Other People: Three Ways We Can Influence Others to Be More Positive
- Balancing Our Energies: Thinking about our four different types
- 4 Ways to Practice Positivity at Work: Guest blog from Happy Brain Science