As part of our team building day, Tina did a workshop on Maximizing the 3-C’s: Communication, Collaboration and Connection. Everyone commented that they learned a bit more about themselves that they didn’t know before having this discussion. It was great to have the day to focus on communication and tying in Tina’s presentation added that much more to learn about each other! I liked her examples of perception and communication. We had a great experience!
Sign up to receive FREE weekly tips & get How Positivity Drives Your Career & 7 Ways to Get More Click Here!
- Intention: The antidote for being a pinball in life.
- What Do You Want for Valentine’s Day? Using the 5 Love Languages as a Decoder
- Using Anticipation for More Happiness – Savoring future events feels good
- Pausing for a Moment of Gratitude – Besides feeling good, there are many benefits
- I’m Such a Dork! Sometimes I Can’t Believe the Stupid Things I Do