As part of our team building day, Tina did a workshop on Maximizing the 3-C’s: Communication, Collaboration and Connection. Everyone commented that they learned a bit more about themselves that they didn’t know before having this discussion. It was great to have the day to focus on communication and tying in Tina’s presentation added that much more to learn about each other! I liked her examples of perception and communication. We had a great experience!
Sign up to receive FREE weekly tips & get How Positivity Drives Your Career & 7 Ways to Get More Click Here!
- Finding Your Flow: Activities that bring satisfaction and focus
- What if Someone Finished It for You? Appreciating Struggle in Our Achievements
- I Was Enjoying a Beautiful Sunday Morning Until . . . Focusing on Fixing
- The Biggest Piece of Cake that Changed Her Life Forever- The Power of Words
- Do You Ever Get Triggered? Curiosity Can Help