As part of our team building day, Tina did a workshop on Maximizing the 3-C’s: Communication, Collaboration and Connection. Everyone commented that they learned a bit more about themselves that they didn’t know before having this discussion. It was great to have the day to focus on communication and tying in Tina’s presentation added that much more to learn about each other! I liked her examples of perception and communication. We had a great experience!
Sign up to receive FREE weekly tips & get How Positivity Drives Your Career & 7 Ways to Get More Click Here!
- Stressed at Work? Ditch the Drama Already
- Four Strategies to Help You Achieve Your Goals
- Changing Other People: Three Ways We Can Influence Others to Be More Positive
- Balancing Our Energies: Thinking about our four different types
- 4 Ways to Practice Positivity at Work: Guest blog from Happy Brain Science